Fake AGP slot.
1) DO NOT use 1.5V exclusive AGP cards (rear notch away from IO side) in this board.
2) ONLY use true universal AGP cards with both slots, these support 1.5V and 3.3V operation.
- This is a PCI bus connected to an AGP slot.
- The PCI bus operates at 3.3V and may damage 1.5V exclusive cards.
- AGP cards are backwards compatible with PCI signalling logic.
- Performance is greatly reduced vs a true AGP bus.
AGP runs off the PCI bus, expect poor performance and incompatibility with proper AGP cards.
The info found in this page might not be entirely correct. Feel free to amend this page by logging in, contacting us on Discord or via email.