Also known as:
- VLSI VL82C88 (8-10MHz 8086 and 8088 Bus Controller)
Intel 8288 Bus Controller
The Intel 8288 Bus Controller is a 20-pin bipolar component for use with medium-to-Large iAPX 86, 88 processing systems. The bus controller provides command and control timing generation as well as bipolar bus drive capability while optimizing system performance.
- Bipolar Drive Capability
- Provides Advanced Commands
- Provides Wide Flexibility in System Configurations
- 3-State Command Output Drivers
- Configurable for Use with an I/O Bus
- Facilitates Interface to One or Two Multi-Master Buses
The info found in this page might not be entirely correct. Check out this guide to learn how you can improve it.